Saturday, March 5, 2011

ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN LOSES A PAW


There's a certain sympathy seeing a hurt monster. I'm not sure why I'm drawn to the loss of a hand or in this case a paw. I think it goes back to when I was working at the bindery of a publishing place years ago with an old cutter. There were many people that freelanced there that's lost a thumb or some other part of the hand due to accidents from these old large machines. Thinking back, I remember putting my hands under the cutter many times, in order to prepare the stack of paper for cutting and thought nothing of it.

3 comments:

  1. I love this little fella!
    Have I ever showed you my missing finger tips?...bad day at the bindery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember when i sliced my finger open at sunstorm, and no one could hear me calling for help because the press was running?

    ReplyDelete